Soma 350 mg-Things to know before taking it to ease your muscle pain
Soma 300mg is the most commonly used muscle relaxant, which is used to ease the pains caused by sprains, muscle injuries, or strains. It inhibits the pain signals by affecting the interaction between the CNS and the brain. Due to its ability to affect the nervous system, it slows down pain and produces muscle reactions.
Carisoprodol is available in the market in form of tablets and is generally taken twice or thrice a day as prescribed by the doctor. It is recommended to take SOMA 300 mg with either food or with milk as taking it empty stomach can create stomach problems. You can easily buy SOMA 350 mg online after showing a valid prescription by your doctor.
How will SOMA 350 mg affect your body?
When a person consumes carisoprodol, the medicine is dissociated into meprobamate inside the body. It then gets absorbed by our system and will start easing pain in 30 minutes. It remains in the body for about 4 to 6 hours.
The halftime of the medicine greatly depends on the digestion of the person. It is usually between 1 to 3 hours. However, as compared to carisoprodol, the halftime of meprobamate is a bit longer. The longer half-life leads to the accumulation of meprobamate in the body.
Both meprobamate and carisoprodol are excreted out of the body via urine. However, the traces of the medicine stays in the body for a very long time.
Precautions to take while taking SOMA 350 mg
To get the best results from SOMA 350mg there are some things to keep in mind:
- To stop the drug interactions of SOMA with any other medicine, it is very necessary that you pre-inform your doctor about the medicines you take. It should be both prescriptions as well as non-prescription medicines. Be sure to inform your doctor if you take any kind of anxiety pills, anti-depressants, tranquilizers, cough, and cold medicines, or anti allergens.
- Notify your GP if you suffer from any kidney or liver disease. Poor kidney or liver health can affect the way your body metabolizes SOMA.
- Avoid the medicine if you are pregnant. It can affect the fetus. Discuss the implications with your specialist before taking the medicine.
- Don’t use this muscle relaxant if you are breastfeeding. The medicine can pass to the mother’s mils and affect the newborn child.
- SOMA slows down the nervous system. Make sure that you do not do any work that requires attention like driving or operating machinery.
- Do not drink alcohol while being on SOMA. It can further reduce the activity of the brain and can lead to some serious side effects.
Some side effects of SOMA 300 mg
To avoid serious side effects of SOMA, take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not increase or decrease the medicine on your own. Some side effects associated with SOMA 300 mg are:
- Burning sensation in eyes.
If you face any other serious side effects due to an overdose, please seek medical guidance immediately.
You can easily buy SOMA 350 mg online at Online Health Mart. We provide superior quality medicines at affordable rates to our customers.
180 Pills, 30 Pills, 360 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills