- You agree that your usages of the site are subject to our terms and policies of use.
- At any point in time, we reserve the right to disclose any detail, which may also include personal or non-personal information to obey any law, government order, legal process, or any such action.
- Disclosing of information can also occur to protect our company's rights or to look after the company’s assets. Also, such actions can be taken in case of emergencies when there is a risk to safety or fraud.
What kind of information do we collect?
When you use our services, there are various types of details that may be asked from you, such as-
- Non-Personal details
- Personal information, although more specific personal details, are not collected that frequently.
- Our online pharmacy does not ask for any information related to children
- We also collect some anonymous data in accordance with the use of the Site. Here is a list of all the details that we collect when you use to visit our site-
- Internet domain used by you to access the internet
- Your IP address and web site’s IP address through which you reached our website.
- The kind of web browser you use
- Time and date when you used our website
- The pages visited by you.
Although, any of the above mentioned gathered information, is non- personal in nature, and does not identify any of the users. Our company uses this sort of Non-Personal Information to examine how effective our website is.
We also use the information to look for required changes to provide the user with a better experience. Such details are also taken through cookies. If you wish to purchase any product, be it prescribed or non-prescribed from our website, we may ask you to provide us your personal information up to some extent, which may be related to health or transnational information.
Please understand all these details are important for us to process and deliver your orders.Also, personal information is required to provide you individual and personalized services, or else, we cannot provide customized services to anonymous users.
The types of personal information that we ask for may include, your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, account/transaction details, health information, and medical history. We make sure all this information are protected well.